The real kicker is when they have the Starfleet emblam on the wrong side.
These are the first prototypes of my Vorta ears for the Weyoun Cosplay. :)
They took about eight hours total, and aren’t completely finished (I still need to paint them) but I think they’re pretty good for a first try! :)
The humor in this is that I’m wearing my Odo tee shirt in all these pictures (Worshipin’ the Founders!)
Gonna scare kids on Halloween!!! :D
SERIOUSLY IS THAT HIM?!
Is that him playing the gay “fluffer”?! BECAUSE FRANKLY THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
And then I got to hear the entire day about how freaky that guy on my shirt looks.
So I proudly explained what Changlings were, and impressed other kids in my class with geek knowladge.
Proving once again that TREKKIES GONNA TREK.
ZOMG YES! District 9 is the bomb-diggety shiz dude!!! CHRISTOPHER COME BACK AND SAVE WIKUS!!! PLEASE!!! WE WERE PROMISED A SEQUAL DAMMIT!!!
Why yes, I AM whearing a neon orange fishnet top and two bowties under that lace and paisly top.
-Miniskirt from Dance class
-Mexican skirt from Goodwill
-Jacket’s from the 1950’s
-Miku Hatsune wig
-Different socks in addition to tights.
You can’t see it but on one foot I’m wearing an ankle boot and a watershoe on the other.
LIKE A DORK.
I love how my school does one tacky day during spirit week, than another during the week of the last game of the season. :)
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
SO DOING THIS.
LIKE FOR SHO’.
- Bashir: It's a children's story, about a young shepherd boy who gets lonely while tending his flock. So he cries out to the villagers that a wolf is attacking the sheep. The people come running, but of course there's no wolf. He claims that it's run away and the villagers praise him for his vigilance.
- Garak: Clever lad. Charming story.
- Bashir: I'm not finished. The next day, the boy does it again, and the next too. And on the fourth day a wolf really comes. The boy cries out at the top of his lungs, but the villagers ignore him, and the boy, and his flock, are gobbled up.
- Garak: Well, that's a little graphic for children, wouldn't you say?
- Bashir: But the point is, if you lie all the time, nobody's going to believe you, even when you're telling the truth.
- Garak: Are you sure that's the point, Doctor?
- Bashir: Of course. What else could it be?
- Garak: That you should never tell the same lie twice.
AND WIL WHEATON IS ON MY TELEVISION.
…and in a few minutes BRENT FUCKING SPINER will be on my television.
LIFE IS GOOD.