Okay so my brother and I went to the flea market today and I bought a ton of awesome stuff! My brother was able to get some super-rare records (one of which was worth over $1500 that he’d gotten for 50 cents) to sell in his store.
Here’s what I got:
- Dario Argento’s Demons 2 -VHS- ($.50)
- Army of Darkness (never opened VHS) ($.50)
- Skinner (the one starring Ted Raimi!!!) -VHS- ($.50)
- Hellraiser 20th Anniversary Edition -DVD- ($2.00)
- The Frighteners -DVD- ($2.00)
- Masters of Horror: The Black Cat -DVD- ($3.00)
- Jeepers Creepers -VHS- ($1.00)
Then we went to a record store that also had some VHS tapes and other junk for sale and I got these:
- V: The Original Miniseries -VHS- ($3.00)
- V: The Final Battle -VHS- ($3.00)
- A Nightmare on Elm St. Limited Collector’s Edition Digitally Re-Mastered Deluxe 2 Tape Set -VHS- ($3.00)
- Cyndi Lauper’s album “She’s So Unusual” -on record- ($3.00)
- Billy Joel’s album “An Innocent Man” -on record- ($3.00)
- Tears for Fears’ album “Songs from the Big Chair” -on record- ($3.00)
- The Ghostbusters Original Motion Picture Soundrack -on tape- ($1.00)
I spent less than $30 on everything. Today was such a stark contrast to how bad yesterday was that I’m a little confused. I mean isn’t Friday the 13th supposed to be an unlucky day?
Between me bulking up both my record and my horror movie collection and my brother finding a few ridiculously rare records that’ll sell really well in his store.
So in conclusion today was awesome and I bought a TON OF AMAZING STUFF!