…which means it’s time for me to start thinking about what I’m going to dress up as. It’s a three day long convention and I’ve got a room in the host hotel so I can change whenever I want instead of doing that awkward carry one costume around and change in the bathroom thing that I did last year.
Here are some that I definitely know I’m going to be wearing:
- Herbert West from Re-Animator (finished and accounted for)
- Ash Williams from Evil Dead (finished and accounted for)
- Jamie Lloyd from Halloween 4
- Duane Bradley from Basket Case
And then there are some costumes that I’ve always wanted to do but am not sure about like these:
- Crawford Tillinghast from From Beyond
- The Female Cenobite from Hellraiser
- Kid Michael Myers from Halloween (1978)
- Michael Myers from Halloween.
So what do you guys think I should do?
I just bought myself some FROM BEYOND freaking FILM CELLS guys!
They’ll be a prefect edition to my From Beyond collection! :D
HOLY CRAP I THOUGH THE GOOGLISMS FOR HERBERT WERE FUNNY BUT CRAWFORD’S ARE JUST FANTASTIC
“crawford is a single mother with two children”
“crawford is far sexier”
“crawford is the first supermodel to risk his career by posing suggestively on the cover of vanity fair next to lesbian singer kd.”
“crawford is fair game for gun owners”
“crawford is released from the asylum after twenty years to be with his family”
“crawford is the coolest dork I know”
“crawford is nude”
Once again, I’m dying of laughter.
- Re-Animator/From Beyond
- V: The Original Miniseries, V: The Final Battle
- Dr. Who
- Xena: Warrior Princess
- Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness.
- Anything revolving around the following actors: Jeffrey Combs, Ted Raimi, Bruce Campbell, Barbara Crampton, Bruce Abbott, Marc Singer, and a few other attractive people.
- Star Trek.
- STAR TREK
- STAR TREK.
- ALSO FROM BEYOND/RE-ANIMATOR AGAIN
BECAUSE FUCK YOU MOVIES AND TELEVISION SHOWS FOR RUINING MY EXISTENCE WITH YOUR BEAUTY.
Just bought myself this beautiful fabulous tee shirt!
Other From Beyond Fans can get theirs here on RottenCotton.com!
Crawford Tillinghast, ‘From Beyond’, 1986.
Okay so I realized that I live in a bedroom divided between sci-fi and horror. I’m not even kidding. Look at this! One side is completely sci-fi (mostly Trek) and the other side is nothing but horror! I didn’t even plan it that way but it just kind of happened…
You can’t see any of it but I’ve got a lot of V (80’s ver.) on this side too.
For some reason or another Wil Wheaton’s and Kate Mulgrew’s autograph are on this side…idk why. That and you can see my old Code Geass posters from middle school poking out on the bottom too. :P
ONE ROOM DIVIDED. ONE SIDE HORROR. ONE SIDE SCI-FI.
They are yin and yang, peanut butter and jelly, TV’s Frank and Dr. Forrester. Together they balance the chaos of a crazed teenage cosplayer’s room.
This has been a pointless text post. :3
Favorite Character: Crawford Tillinghast
Least Favorite Character: Probably Dr. Bloch.
Prettiest Character: WE ALL KNOW IT’S CRAW-BABY.
Character I Wanna Marry: ‘m beginning to wonder if all of these answers will be Crawford…
Character I Wanna Be Best Friends With: Crawford, with Katherine as a second.
Favorite Pairing: DON’T MAKE ME CHOOSE!!! I like Crawford/Everyone. Crawford/Edward. Crawford/Bubba. Crawford/Katherine.
Favorite Episode/issue/etc: There’s only one movie. That’s why fanfiction is the best option. :)
Unpopular Opinion: I don’t hate Edward? Idk.
Let’s just all sit back and marvel at the fact that the movie Frankenhooker (in it’s entirety) is available for the world to see on YouTube.
Not that I’m complaining or anything, I’m just saying how hilarious that is. It’s not even censored!
As a matter of fact, it’s damn convenient to have all of these extraordinarily inappropriate horror movies at our disposal for free.
Hell, they’ve even got the director’s cut of From Beyond up on there now too. :P
A Happy Birthday fic for FangirlAsplosian
FIC: Crawford’s First Felony
Fandom: From Beyond (1986)
Pairing: Crawford/Bubba (slash)
Summary: Crawford has been feeling lonely lately, but after a mishap involving downtown Arkham and brains he has the feeling he won’t be getting lonely for a long time.
Warnings: Some brain munchin’ and some slash.
Because I’m bored and obsessed with them anyway. A few of these tend to fall within the ‘Mad Doctor’ category, but I just kind of threw them in this list anyway. These aren’t the BEST mad scientists, but they are my favorites. :3
- Dr. Herbert West (Re-Animator)
- Dr. Clayton Forrester (MST3K)
- Dr. Crawford Tillinghast (From Beyond)
- Dr. Emmett Brown (Back to the Future)
- Dr. Frankenstein (All the Frankenstein films)
- Dr. Jack Griffin (The Invisible Man)
- Dr. Horrible (Dr. Horrible’s Sing Along Blog)
- Dr. Warren Chapin (The Tingler)
- Dr. Bill Cortner (The Brain that Wouldn’t Die)
- Dr. Vannacutt (House on Haunted Hill)